Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cheeky, me?!

I barely got ragged. Yes, it's true. I escaped...........at dinner time, after attendance I just went back to my room....locked the door from the front & got in from the back door.........I never had dinner ..... didn't feel hungry at 7.30pm.....this was too early.....in Summer!

I remember one particular Senior who got the thrills when she was addressed as "Ma'am"......... Unfortunately for her, that was not coming from me at least! I would invariably bump into her a couple of times in a week... during the day..........and as no greeting came forth from my end, I guess she was trying to intimidate me....... "Good Morning Fresher" she would say..........and without batting an eye or stopping, I would reply "Good Morning!"..........like a General to the Private!

Hee-hee! I enjoyed that! Cheeky, me?.....oh no! I was just being myself!


No comments: